• March 1, 2017

Homeless Services- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System

Homeless Services- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System

1024 683 Military & Veterans Affairs

Project Homeless

The VA of Greater Los Angeles is hosting a series of connect days to provide crucial services to ensure no man or woman who has served our Country is sleeping on the streets of Los Angeles or in
a shelter with their family. Supported by United Way of Greater Los Angeles and leading community partners, including government, volunteers, non-profits, businesses, social service providers, and faith-based organizations, connect days will offer homeless individuals and their families access to housing benefits in a single point of entry.

Upcoming Connect Days

Thursday, April 2 North Hollywood Park Senior Center

11430 Chandler Blvd., North Hollywood

8:00 am-12:00pm
Tuesday, April 7 Antelope Valley *Mental Health America

506 W Jackman St. Lancaster 93534

10:00 am-2:30 pm
Thursday, April 9 San Gabriel Valley *VFW

11126 Ramona Blvd El Monte 91731

10:00 am-2:30 pm
Thursday, April 16 Gateway Cities Bell Shelter

5600 Rickenbacker Road Bell 90201

10:00 am-2:30 pm
Tuesday, April 21 West Los Angeles OPCC

1751 Cloverfield Blvd Santa Monica 90404

10:30 am-3:00 pm
Thursday, April 23 South Bay *US Vets

733 S. Hindry Avenue Inglewood 90301

10:00 am-2:30 pm
Tuesday, April 28 Metro Los Angeles *Patriotic Hall

1816 South Figueroa St. Los Angeles 90015

10:00 am-2:30 pm
Thursday, April 30 South Los Angeles *Bethel

7900 S. Western Avenue Los Angeles 90047

10:00 am-2:30 pm

For questions related to the above events please call (310) 478-3711 Ext. 49158

Recommended Documents

The following documents may allow access to the broadest range of potential resources for housing and services day of:

· Valid State ID (or VA ID if absent)
· Social Security Card
· DD214 (must have for HACoLA)
· Proof of Income (award letters dated within 30 days and from
all sources)
· Bank Statements (3 most current months, if applicable)
· Marriage license (if married)
· Proof of Custody (if separated from spouse and children will
reside with veteran)
· Birth Certificate of Child (for all children that will be residing
with the veteran)